Galena Cellars Response to Covid-19
Per the updated Illinois state mandate, beginning Friday, 10/23/2020, we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 6.
Beginning Saturday, 10/3/20, new restrictions will be put in place in Region 1 per the State of Illinois. Galena Cellars’ current protocols fall within the new limitations going into effect. We ask that guests visiting our Galena locations understand that there is the possibility of longer wait and seating times and that you please do your part in complying with these protocols. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
Please take a moment to read through our guidelines and offerings:
1) Guests must check-in with staff at the front door before sitting at a table. Please note that seating is limited and we will do our best to accommodate your group in a timely fashion.
2) Masks are required to enter the tasting room. If you do not have a mask, our staff will provide you with one.
3) Wine flights and wine by the glass/bottle may be enjoyed outdoors (wine tastings & tours are unavailable at this time)
4) To ensure the safety of everyone, the number of patrons in our tasting rooms is limited. Please maintain a 6 ft. distance by following the marked floor guidelines.
5) Per Illinois state guidelines, we are able to welcome groups of 10 people or less at each table.
6) Please do not move tables & chairs.
7) Tables will be 6 feet away from each other. Each table will be fully sanitized in between each group.
8) We will continue to offer limited grab & go food items for purchase in our tasting rooms (no outside beverages allowed. Picnics are welcome at our Vineyard location only).
9) Pre-selected Wine Flights are $10 and include a flight of 3 wines from your selected category:
Dry White, Dry Red, Rosé, Sparkling, Semi-Sweet, Fruit & Fall Favorites. A custom Flight of your choice is $12.
10) Wines by the glass and bottle are priced accordingly (check out our menu for details).
11) Wine Club Members: though we are unable to host wine tastings, please note your current discounts will apply to all purchases.
12) Hours at all locations will be weather dependent (please check our Facebook page for the most up to date information or give us a call).
We are so happy to host you at Galena Cellars and look forward to enjoying (many) glasses with you!
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes. THANK YOU for your continued support and loyalty. We encourage you to continue to support your local, family businesses at this time.
Please stay safe and healthy!