Galena Cellars Response to Covid-19
We will resume outdoor consumption beginning Friday, May 29, 2020, with all locations open DAILY.
Your health and safety is our first priority so please take a moment to read through the following changes as we tip-toe back into opening:
1) ALL wine flights and wine by the glass/bottle must be enjoyed outdoors (no wine tastings are available at this time)
2) Per state guidelines, we are limited to groups of 6 people or LESS at each table
3) We will make sure all of our tables are at least 10 feet away from each other, and each table will be fully sanitized in between each group. Please do not move tables/chairs
4) We will have limited grab & go food items for sale in our tasting rooms (NO outside alcoholic beverages allowed)
5) Pre-selected Wine Flights will be $12 per flight and will include a flight of 3 wines: Dry, Semi-Sweet, Rosé, Fruit. You may create your own Flight for $14
6) Wines by the glass and bottle will be priced accordingly (check out our menu for details). We will also have Wine Slushies, Sangrias & Bloody Mary’s available!!
7) Wine Club Members: please note that there will be no wine tastings, but your current discounts will apply to all purchases. We will also have a special “Wine Club” flight for you to choose from!
8) To ensure the safety of everyone, we will be limiting the number of people in the tasting room to six people at one time. Please maintain a 6 ft. distance by following the marked floor guidelines
9) Masks will be required to enter the tasting rooms. We ask that only 1 person from your party enters. If you do not have a mask, our staff will take your order from your table, bring your wine to you and will use a (sanitized) checkout device
10) Please note that seating is limited, we will do our best to accommodate your group in a timely fashion
11) Hours at all locations will be weather dependent (check our Facebook for the most up to date information or give us a call)
12) IMPORTANT: If you visit any of our locations, to enjoy a glass or bottle of wine, please use common sense and keep at least 6 feet away from others.
Again, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority! If you are a high-risk individual or do not feel comfortable visiting at this time, we encourage you to order our wines online or utilize our curbside pick-up option.
We know this is a long message, but we just want you to know how important you and your health are to us during this situation. Please be patient and kind to our staff, we are all learning these new procedures together!
We are so happy to welcome you back to Galena Cellars and look forward to enjoying (many) glasses with you!
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes. THANK YOU for your continued support and loyalty. We encourage you to continue to support your local, family businesses at this time. Please stay safe and healthy, we look forward to hosting you again soon!