Galena Cellars Response to Covid-19
Beginning Friday, June 26, 2020, the state of Illinois will begin moving into Phase 4 of reopening. Your health and safety continue to be our top priority so please take a moment to read through the following changes as we moving forward with indoor service:
The health and safety of our staff and customers continue to be our top priority. Please take a moment to read through the following changes as we continue to move forward:
1) Wine flights and wine by the glass/bottle may be enjoyed outdoors (wine tastings & tours are unavailable at this time)
2) Per the updated state guidelines, we are able to welcome groups of 10 people or less at each table
3) We will continue to ensure all tables are 10 feet away from each other and each table will be fully sanitized in between each group. We ask that you please do not move tables/chairs
4) We will continue to have limited grab & go food items for sale in our tasting rooms (NO outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Picnics are welcomed at our Vineyard location only)
5) Pre-selected Wine Flights are $10/flight, and will include a flight of 3 wines: Dry, Semi-Sweet, Rosé, Fruit. A custom Flight of your choice is $12
6) Wines by the glass and bottle are priced accordingly (check out our menu for details). We will also have Wine Slushies, Sangrias, Rosé Spritzers & Bloody Mary’s available!
7) Wine Club Members: though we unable to host wine tastings, please note your current discounts will apply to all purchases. We also have a special “Wine Club” flight for you to enjoy!
8) To ensure the safety of everyone, we will be continue limiting the number of patrons in our tasting rooms. Please maintain a 6 ft. distance by following the marked floor guidelines
9) Masks are required to enter the tasting room. If you do not have a mask, our staff will take your order from your table or you may purchase a mask for $1.00
10) Please note that seating is limited and we will do our best to accommodate your group in a timely fashion (we welcome you to bring blankets & chairs to our Vineyard location)
11) Indoor seating will be unavailable at this time
12) Hours at all locations will be weather dependent (please check our Facebook page for the most up to date information or give us a call)
We are so happy to welcome you back to Galena Cellars and look forward to enjoying (many) glasses with you!
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes. THANK YOU for your continued support and loyalty. We encourage you to continue to support your local, family businesses at this time. Please stay safe and healthy, we look forward to hosting you again soon!